$75 CAD (Canadian dollars) before taxes and shipping
Discount & Specials
5% discount for over $450 order
Special pricing will be available from time to time, please see under SPECIALS
Pick up requires one day notice.
Pick up hours from 10 am – 5-pm.
Min. $25 purchase for pick-up orders.
We ship by Fed Ex, Canada Post for shipping in Canada; UPS in continental US; LTL for skid/pallet quantities.
- Pre-paid for new accounts.
- Prime Ingredients is owned by Quality First International.
- All payments is invoice by and payable to Quality First International.
- Payment can be done by credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express); or by cheque to
Quality First International Inc.
380 Sheldon Drive, Unit 3
Cambridge, ON Canada N1T 2C2
Applicable taxes apply to all Canadian purchases
PST exemption is subjective to certain business.
Return and Exchange Policies
Damaged Goods should be reported at once within 2 days upon receipt of the product.
In case of product quality defect, please inform us within 15 days upon receipt of the product.
- No returns or refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- Returns should be at the expense of the buyer.
- If the nature of the return found to be of technical or quality defect, we will offer replacement, or issue credit or refund of the product at our discretion.
- If the nature of the return found to be of personal discretion or change of mind, we will not refund the product and shipping cost but might issue credit.
- A re-stocking fee of 15% is applied to all returns.
- Returns, exchange or products should be at least 95% of the original quantity.
- All product returns, replacements, credit issued; require authorization numbers.
Packaging Sizes And Measurement Conversions
We sell our products by weight (for solid items) and volume (for liquid items). For convenience, we have provided a basic conversion information below:
- Solid products are sold by weight (i.e. 250-gm, 500-gm, 1-Kg, 5-KG, 17.2 kg, 18-kg, 20-kg, 25-kg)
- Liquid ingredients are sold by volume (i.e. 30-ml, 125 ml- 250-ml, 500-mL, 1L, 4L and 20-L)
- Powders as in botanical powders are in solid in ounces (i.e. 2-oz, 4.5-oz, 35-oz)
- Drums are approximately 55-gallon drum. The actual weight is normally 180-kg but some come in 190-kg, 200-kg and 210-kg. Please call us for specific product.
- Our gallons are 3-different sizes: 3.5 kg for organic solid oils and 5-kg for other products (unless specified), and 4-L for liquid oils. Please check the price list category
1 Kg = 2.204 Lbs
1 Lbs = 454 gms. = 0.454 Kg
1 Kg = 37 oz (at room temperature)
1 Kg = 28.50 oz by weight
1kg = approx. 1.1 Liter (see oil density)
Kilogram to Liter: KG/0.915 or KG x 1.093 (see oil density)
Liter to Kilogram: L x 0.915 approximately (see oil density)
Pounds to Kilograms: Lbs ÷ 2.204 = Kg
Kilograms to Pounds: Kg × 2.204 = Lb
Density (D) = M/V = kg/Liter = gms/mL, D of water = 1kg/L
Oil Density (mass/volume) is approximately 0.915 at an average (please check individual oils for accurate conversion). The density of the oils varies with each type and temperature. The range is from 0.91 to 0.93 g/cm3 between the temperatures of 15 °C and 25 °C. Density of water is 1.00 g/ml or 1.00.