Virgin oil de Coco-Crème™ Fairly Fair Trade
Or Fairly Fair Trade Philisophy™
Quality First International believes in fair trade. However, to claim fair trade by being within an organization is not always a measure of Fair Trade. We go beyond the standard measures of fair trade as we believe it is NOT fair to eliminate some individuals/business that work hard to bring the product to the end user.
Our “Fairly” Fair Trade philosophy:
- To recognize the effort of all parties involve from planting to delivering the end product to the end user.
- To assure that the farmers (which is normally claimed by fair traders) are really being paid for what claim to the public.
- To assure that the end user is also being benefited by the fair trade. Fair trade for us in just a fair quality – it should be high quality too.
- To verify that the Fair trade works for everybody and not only for marketing /advertising of the companies that sponsor Fair Trade.
- To educate the entire chain the importance of each rule in delivering the product to the market.
- Fair traded products are not just fair products – they should be high quality.
With “Fairly” Fair Trade concept, everybody should be rewarded for what they do. It should be fair from farmers to the end user.